Thursday, March 25, 2010

So, if a post is written on a dead blog....

and no one reads it, is it really a post or just an elaborate conversation with myself?


I am testing the waters out here in blog land. I am thinking about writing again. Mostly because there is a huge chunk missing in the amount of proof that we will have to show the kids about how much we recorded their early years. And also because I want to post one million pictures of Gracie. EVERY DAY. She is the cutest and best child in the world and I cannot seem to stop talking about her..........


Anyway, I am going to give this thing a shot again. I kind of miss my friends out there.


Anyone with me?

22 comments:

Katie said...

With you! Come back!!

Alison Fanara said...

To quote my sweet neice - "... and me too"

Naomi said...

I've missed reading about your adventures!

Renee said...

Reading, too!

Single PAP said...

my mouth hung open when i saw you had written something. i'd love to see how your family is doing!

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

WAHOO!!! Come back to blogging land. I cannot wait to see pictures of Gracie!

paige said...

me, me, me! (and me!)
so excited to see you on my reader.
welcome back!

Wendy Sue said...

we've been waiting... :o)

Christy said...

Welcome back!

The Mom said...

I'm here!

CKW said...

Are you just teasing us? Cause it's NOT funny!!

La Yen said...

I'm with CKW--don't toy with my emotions and then leave me hanging...

Mary said...

Looking forward to some more posts!

Mak said...

so with you! I want to see every single one of those 1 million pics!

Unknown said...

I'm here!!! So glad you're back!

Amy said...

Me!

More Caffiene, Please said...

Yay, you're back!

Renee said...

Woo-Hoo!

Erin said...

"pop goes the google reader". Welcome back.

wendysue said...

Yeah! So glad you're back!

QueenScarlett said...

Whoo hoo! and don't be a tease. ;-)

Raina's Pack said...

Yes, yes, yes! Glad to see you are back! And can't wait to see all the Gracie pics!!