Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A blog a day....


I am participating in the National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) event. Basically, it means that you do a blog a day for the entire month of November. I am not sure WHY we are doing it, besides just to do it and have that be an accomplishment. On the hamster wheel of mothering I am always on the look out for projects that I can actually do and ones that give me sense of linear accomplishment. This seemed to fit the bill. For those that don't want to post a blog a day, you are encouraged to leave a comment a day. Go to the site to read more about it if you want more detials. Meanwhile, you will see a new post on this site, every day. There will be lots of pictures and recipe's I think.

November is a good month to do this. Halloween just ended, it is Adoption Awareness month, Breast Cancer Awareness month, Thanksgiving, my Birthday....... the list goes on and on. I can totally do this!

So that it doesn't get buried, I am going to remind you all to email me your addresses. See the details on the October 30th post..... we have some announcing, well wishing and thanking to do.

Happy November everyone..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy November to you too. You can ad my youngest's birthday tot he list of Really Important Days in November.

I'm also participating in NaBloPoMo, both as a blogger and as a commenter.

Girl con Queso said...

You are my hero for doing this. You go!!!