Wednesday, July 27, 2005

For your enjoyment....

This has no purpose. I just wanted to share with you all a couple of websites that make me laugh. I am not talking "giggle and snicker" laughing, I mean "guffaw and snort" laughing. I am not sure how I found these sites, probably friends and families sent them to me but they are classic.

The thing about these sites is that you can laugh about them now and then pull little tidbits out later and still get a kick out of them. During some of the troubles of the last few months, these have made me smile. Enjoy.

I especially love the Weight Watchers ones. They have come a LONG WAY.

Enjoy!

A Gallery of Regrettable Food
http://www.lileks.com/institute/gallery/index.html

Weight Watchers Recipe Cards
http://www.candyboots.com/wwcards.html

6 comments:

Suzie Petunia said...

Very funny!
If you like links to funny websites, you'll enjoy my husband's blog (he IS a Giles after all) -

www.nothingupmysleeve.blogspot.com

Carrie Ann said...

Hi Kinsell!

I will use this blog comment to respoond to YOUR blog-troduction. Of course I remember you! You were (are...I'm sure still) a BLAST! I have a photo of me dying your hair as well as many others from that fun district! Suzie filled me in on your goings on right now, and I will make sure to keep up with things as you post them on your blog. I am trying to remind Suzie to send me your email address. I can't believe what a TINY world it is that you know her Sis-in-law and her parents-in-law. We need to catch up! It's really great to hear from you...hopefully you will get an email sooon!

Carrie Ann (Oscarson)

Bek said...

Carrie,

You can e mail me via my profile. I SO remember that day we dyed the hair. That was the first and only time I have dyed my hair (until this week--I went crazy and got it cut and colored). I always wanted to be the gal w/ the cool hair that was always changing, classic but quirky clothes that others would envy, etc. I think that gal is YOU and my role in that will be the comic relief. :-)

It is great to hear from you.

Suzi--I love the new headboard. Cute pix of the in laws unloading the van.
I had already read your husband's blog and actually that is what inspired me to post my favorite sites. I love checking his site.

Reb

Zookeenee said...

I have been loking at my wife's (Suzie)friends blogs and she told me about yours. I hope you and Jen can talk my mom and dad into blogging their adventures.You work on winning over Jen, I'll work on my mom.

Bek said...

I will work on Peter, Jen will have to work on Leanne. We would LOVE to hear how they are doing. I don't know if we will get Jen blogging (she is so darn efficient w/ her time.....).

Good to "meet" you. We love Oregon (my husband if from Lake Oswego) and hope to end up there one day......we might actually be able to have a yard there. A gal can dream, right?

Suzie Petunia said...

Zookeenee and I sat and read all of the Weight Watchers cards together the other night... I swear I was THIS CLOSE to wetting my pants! And I've never seen Zook laugh so hard either. Thanks for the entertainment!