Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Picture this...

Tracey at Picture This was talking yesterday about the 'blurries' that sometimes happen when trying to get a nice photo with the flash turned off. She asked readers to share a photo they think 'worked' even with some blur. I thought of a few that I have taken. I am going to post them so she can see them.....I don't know how to do it any other way...

I like both of these because I think that the blur shows the motion in the picture.
Cubby having a tantrum....





This is my favorite picture of my husband and my son. This was taken right after Derek walked off the stage at his graduation from Stanford. He took the kids with him (they all do it there) and he just smacked Cubby on the cheek. It is blurry b/c I took it fast, but it works.


A great story is on the way about Fairy Lou, the miracle fish.

3 comments:

wendysue said...

I have a gazillion pictures that turn out blurry, I guess it just reminds me how quick my kids are. Just think. . .that first shot of Cubby is just an action shot right?

LuckyRedHen said...

I love blur for showing movement.

Carina said...

I've taken a few blurries that I really liked. Including this one which I like because it shows what a "good time" he was having.