I might be a mom again. A baby was born today to a potential birth mom that we learned about a few weeks ago (but we are sneaky and didn't tell anyone) and the baby wasn't supposed to show up for 2 or 3 weeks. Apparently today was the day. We jumped on a plane and came straight to Utah (this is where the birth family was living). We are hanging out with my parents and just waiting to hear what is going to happen.
Tomorrow is the earliest that T can sign the relinquishment papers. She may decide to wait a few days. I know that this is a very difficult time for her and she has a lot on her mind. This is not a case of her not wanting or loving this child...her life is just complicated right now. Please keep this woman in your prayers. We just want her to have the clarity of mind that she needs right now to make a HUGE decision.
This is not the first match we have had and this won't be the first match that has failed if she chooses to parent. We will live, but it gets harder to think that way once you are here, waiting for the decision......
You will have to stay tuned to hear what is going to happen. Tomorrow is the earliest we would know. I bet you didn't expect THAT!!!!!!!