Monday, February 13, 2006

Share the Love....


As you can see from the little banner on the side, I have been nominated for a "Share the Love" blog award. Thank you to the person that nominated me! If you want to vote for me, I will post the link to the blog at the bottom of this entry and you can check it out. There are lots of other interesting blogs there too. Our very own "Oh Judy" has been nominated for Humor. I have been nominated for Learn Something New Every Day (no kidding) and Makes Me Want to Have Kids (huh? I thought that my story would have people running for the hills....well for adopting anyway) . I am suspiciously absent from the Happiest category. Hmmmm. I think that you can nominate a blog that you like until midnight tonight. :-)

It seems that there is a link to my blog from the nominee list so I am trying to come up with something really clever and witty to have the next blog entry be about. If people are going to visit and they haven't read the back posts, I don't want the amazing swan table to be the first thing they see!

I will have an excellent post up soon, I am sure......


Here is the nominee list. I think that the voting starts tomorrow!
http://onewomansworld.blogsome.com/2006/02/11/blog-awards-nominees/

10 comments:

Bek said...

I am trying to change my picture on the front page. I managed to change it on the profile, but not the front page. Can anyone help?

R

wendysue said...

Congrats! And wow, nothing like the pressure for a good post huh? I checked the website, I think I'll have to get my magnifying glass to read any of it (I think the font size is about a 3 or 4??) Again, congrats and thanks for helping me ignore the crazy!! Wendy

wendysue said...

the one of lulu??

Christy said...

That pic of Lulu is adorable! Congrats on the nominations. I'll be sure and vote!

Bek said...

The picture that I wanted on was the heart in the sand, and I eventually got it to work, but now I can't figure out how to get the picture to show up with my comments.....

I am proud of myself that I figured out how to put the banner on. :-)

The Lulu picture was from the family calendar I did last year. I take a picture for every month (usually involving some kind of costume) and put all the birthday's on it. That is usually our present. Cheap and a cop out, but as long as we have the only grandkids the family thinks it is great!!!

R

wendysue said...

I was going to say don't change that picture of Lulu! I love the grumpy little cupid! To make your picture show up go to the change settings part of your blogger site and pick settings, then comments, there is an option toward the bottom that says show profile images on comments, just select the yes and it should be good to go.
Good job with the banner! I still haven't figured out the sidebar thing!

CKW said...

It looks like your blog is has also been nominated for the humor category...

Bek said...

Cyndi,

That is the funniest part of my blog. Humor.

~j. said...

Blog awards? What the...?

Bek said...

I know! Apparently there is a blogmom that decided to have her own awards. Someone nominated me. Go figure.....