1. Call following doctors and make appts for Norah: neruologist, dermatologist, audiologist and early intervention center. Force feed her in between (she gained 1 pound last month...hurrah, a pound that I EARNED with blood, sweat and tears).
2. Make coffin for/ plan burial service for Sleepy, the hermit crab. Poor Sleepy lasted just a few weeks. Gulp. My daughter does NOT handle death of pets well. Maybe that is why we shouldn't have let her have any more.
3. Take Jacob to the doctor so we can get his stitches out. Prepare to be verbally abused (he kept calling the doctor "stupid, you are so stupid" when he got them in. That is the ultimate swear in our house) and kicked. This kid is freakishly strong.
4. Get glitter glue off Jacob's face and hair before I take him in.
5. Wash brush and comb Norah's hair. Braid.
6. Buy a house and try and figure out WHY this was a good idea when I am seconds from delivering a baby. Get mortgage loan papers to realtor. Confirm last two inspections and review and sign counter offer. We decided to start "looking" 9 days ago.... more on this story later....
7. Two loads of laundry. This MUST be done because we are all running around either half naked (Jacob), in our worst and least favorite maternity shirt (me) or dress-ups (the girls).
8. Try NOT to eat the entire Key Lime Pie in my fridge that is for a friend. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..
There you have it. That is seriously my to do list today. Any ideas how to get glitter glue off a small boy? A nice scripture for Sleepy the Hermit Crab? Key Lime Pie? Anyone?
P.S. Spell check wouldn't work on this post and I am too lazy to retype this on Word and make sure I spelled everything right. If I show my uneducated spelling roots here, oh well. My teacher mother will be horrified, but I am too tired. Did I mention that my children are vampires and don't sleep at night? ;-)